They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
And in today's world it's worth even more, in fact, it's worth your whole business! Creating quality content is a never-ending task for small business owners today. And with limited time and money, it can be overwhelming to stay on top of creating social posts, let alone graphics to go with them.
But with a few tips & tricks, we'll show you how to create content that will engage your audience and make you look professional--using only free tools!
Section 1: Crafting Purposeful Content
Developing your brand kit.
- How to use fonts, colors, patterns and your logo correctly.
- Why and how to identify your brand values using the Greek terms 'ethos, pathos and logos.'
Section 2: Planning Your Content Wisely
Establishing your category types and using Trello/Asana to plan your content.
- How and why to create a content calendar.
- How to plan a month's worth of content at a time.
- How to identify content that will: showcase your product/services, engage customers, and make sales!
Section 3: Making Your Content Pretty!
- How to use Canva to create great-looking graphics for free!
- How to achieve a consistent photography style.
- How to use Later to schedule Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram posts for free at one time.
- Our favorite stock photo sources
- Font Pairing 101
- How to create a brand moodboard
- Pro's and Con's of original photography & stock photography
- When you should consider hiring a social media VA
About Your Presenter:
I'm the luckiest gal in the world: I get to help passionate small business owners and entrepreneurs navigate the vast universe of online marketing--making the most of their time and money so they can attract their dream clients!
Graphics & Go is designed for one-woman (or man!) shop owners, network marketers, or other entrepreneurs that are juggling creating quality content, and getting it out on time!